Rhode Island Housing
What is it?
- Provides Rhode Island residents with education and down payment assistance programs for first time home buyers along with home improvement loan options for current homeowners.
- Advantages include 100% financing, down payment assistance programs, and options to help pay for closing costs as well as other expenses.
- When funds are available, qualifying homebuyers can coincidently take advantage of grant money and apply for tax credits.
- Contains conventional lending options that offer lower mortgage insurance rates.
Who can it help?
- Individuals looking to purchase or refinance a home in the state of Rhode Island.
- Those who haven’t owned real estate property in RI for the last three years.
To view our list of loan programs, click here.