You may have seen one of our ads that spoke to you in a way that made you evaluate your current employment situation. You took the next logical step and came here to find out more about why Province Mortgage Associates has excelled in creating happy and successful mortgage professionals. From our award-winning corporate culture to our impressive lending platform, we are proud to have refined a way of life in the mortgage business that is uncommonly authentic. It’s up to you to take the next step.
Or email us your application below! (Subject: ATTN Alan – Application)
Strategic Growth Manager
Working at Province Mortgage: A Staff Perspective
What is it like to work at Province Mortgage Associates? Hear from our very own:
Province Mortgage Associates is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented applicant to join our team, who is experienced in compliance in the mortgage industry. This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and should be fluent in risk management and our industry’s principles.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program. Ensure that Federal, State, and local regulations are being adhered to, as well as applicable agency guidelines and internal company procedures.
- Develop, maintain and distribute and review company policies. Ensure that all policies meet the standards of investors and regulators.
- Advise on company compliance and update/revise policies and procedures as necessary.
- Create and manage action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Review company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Act as point of contact and provide documentation for internal audits, State Examinations (RI, MA, CT, VT, and FL) and CFPB, HUD, and VA Audits. Successfully gather, report and submit all required audit materials and responses.
- Assist with coordination and responding to notices from regulatory agencies and investors.
- Responsible for maintaining investor relations as well as executing new investor packages
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- 2+ years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures including mortgage disclosures, TILA, RESPA, Federal and State industry laws, regulations, and legal opinions.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state residential lending laws and licensing requirements and working knowledge of laws governing the mortgage and real estate industry.
- Able to work on paperless environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- This position is located in our East Providence, RI corporate headquarters.
- At this time, we are only considering local candidates.
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Compliance officer: 2 years (Required)
- Mortgage disclosures and federal and state industry laws: 2 years (Preferred)
- Experience with Encompass/Ellie Mae preferred but not mandatory
Province Mortgage Associates is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented applicant to join our team, who is an experienced Processing Manager in the mortgage industry. This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and should be experienced in performance management while demonstrate strong supervisory skills.
- Manages the daily operations of the residential lending production team including assigning work, setting workflow priorities, monitoring loan pipeline, maintaining loan standards and insuring proper/timely loan closings
- Sets daily priorities and distributes work to processing team members. Balances workload to ensure closing deadlines and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Counsel, motivate and guide team as needed to aide in achieving production volume.
- Provides an escalation point for processing team to help resolve any issues that may occur. Ensures all complaints/problems are handled in an efficient and timely manner. Follow-up to insure resolution.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings to ensure staff familiar with any new policies, review trends, address issues and provide feedback regarding team members’ job performance and knowledge to identify needs for additional training.
- Acts as liaison between processing and sales. Develops and implements procedures to maximize overall productivity and develop/meet processing and underwriting guidelines.
- Directs and manages the processing team which includes hiring, training, coaching, counseling and performance management. Identify training needs and provide resources for the team.
- Ensure loans are originated and closed in compliance with the underwriter’s approval as well as all federal and state regulations.
- Monitor and report daily, weekly and monthly production reports.
- Writing policy and procedure for Fannie approval as required
- High School diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years mortgage operations management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to provide vision and inspiration to peers, consumers, referral partners, and colleagues.
- Full understanding of all Product Types (FHA, VA, Conventional & USDA)
- Familiar with a variety of mortgage banking concepts, practices and procedures. Working knowledge of compliance regulations
- Experience wiring policy and procedure for Fannie approval highly desired.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, recognizes and acts on changing priorities
- Ability to work extensive hours during high volume
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is commensurate with experience
- Relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Encompass experience preferred but not required