What is it?
- A mortgage that exceeds the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- In 2019, consequently, any mortgage written over the amount of $484,350 would certainly qualify as jumbo.
Who can it help?
- Certainly for individuals looking to purchase a higher-priced luxury home.
- Additionally, those with low debt-to-income ratios with higher credit scores.
- As a result, you can improve your monthly payment by putting enough money down to put your mortgage below the conforming loan limit.*
To view our list of loan programs, click here.