What is it?
- An FHA Loan offers government-backed mortgages used to purchase, renovate, or refinance a home that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
- Has competitive interest rates and requires at least 3.5% down for purchasing a home.
- Even more, an outstanding alternative to conventional lending.
- However, the home being refinanced or purchased must comply with FHA requirements.
Who can it help?
- Could be perfect for individuals with less than perfect credit, as well as limited funds saved or invested for a sizable down payment.
- Works well for first time home buyers and individuals/families with moderate or limited income.
- Additionally, individuals who do not have enough savings or cannot acquire gift funds from a family member can take advantage of down payment assistance programs.
To view our full list of loan programs, click here.