About FHA Loans
FHA loans are a terrific choice for lower downpayment or multi-family options.
Benefits include low down payments, lower total cash-to-close, streamlined and cash-out refinancing, and 203k rehab options.
If you feel you are a good candidate for an FHA loan, or if you would just like to learn more about them, we encourage you to reach out to one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisors.
While everyone’s situation is different, we take special care to guide you toward the right mortgage product to meet your needs!
What is it?
- An FHA Loan offers government-backed mortgages used to purchase, renovate, or refinance a home that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
- Has competitive interest rates and requires at least 3.5% down for purchasing a home.
- Even more, an outstanding alternative to conventional lending.
- However, the home being refinanced or purchased must comply with FHA requirements.
Who can it help?
- Could be perfect for individuals with less than perfect credit, as well as limited funds saved or invested for a sizable down payment.
- Works well for first time home buyers and individuals/families with moderate or limited income.
- Additionally, individuals who do not have enough savings or cannot acquire gift funds from a family member can take advantage of down payment assistance programs.
To view our full list of loan programs, click here.