Veteran’s Administration or “VA” loans are available for active, non-active, and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, National Guard, and Coast Guard veterans who meet the established service requirements.
Benefits include 100% financing, zero down payment options, no private mortgage insurance, no pre-payment penalties, and reduced costs for disabled veterans.
If you feel you are a good candidate for a VA loan, or if you would just like to learn more about them, we encourage you to reach out to one of our dedicated Mortgage Advisors.
While everyone’s situation is different, we take special care to guide you toward the right mortgage product to meet your needs!
What is it?
- A mortgage guaranteed by the Department of Veteran Affairs that approved private lenders can offer to their clients for refinancing and purchase transactions.
- The largest advantage for eligible veterans, service men and women and their spouses, is that there is no mortgage insurance required which, as a result, lowers the overall monthly payment.
- Additionally, other benefits include 100% financing with no down payment, no prepayment penalties, and low to no funding fees.
Who can it help?
- VA Loans help veterans of The United States Military, either retired or currently serving our country.
- Additionally, spouses of a US Veteran (check eligibility).
To view our list of loan programs, click here.